Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mic Check 1 2 1 2 on we're on the air.

About damn time too.

Welcome to The Mind of Pax Negro: Beta Pax Simga.
I decided to do this blog because twitter is so limited.
Really limited.
Hell by the time I edit my tweet i forget what the hell i rant about.
For you all who are new and don't know what I am, let me tell y'all a little bit about myself.

I'm a part time webpage and graphic designer/ member of the Urban X Awards ( I do a lot of job with that organization.) / poet (which I'm getting back to soon on the new site.)/ what ever falls into my lap.

I'm not the type of person to brag or boast about what I'm doing. I hate that. I been around a bunch of dumb fucks who do that. I mean what's the point of bragging about shit you're not doing or being a fake somebody? When you're found out all you can do is look stupid and fall into a deeper hole. 

Any way. Of course I'm in the adult industry so you'll see my rants about that. True is there's a lot of hard work you have to do in the adult industry. Everybody thinks it's fucking, bust a nut and collect money.
Not true.
But we'll get into that in the future.

So I'll just leave you with this until next time which is 5 minutes from now when some one say some dumb shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment