Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Rick Hulk, Bitch!!!!

Ok. First off. I was online and I stumble upon this.
You know how many coke jokes you can do with this.
Really.
A coked up Hulk.
Charlie Murphy can't fuck with him now.
I wonder if this comic's real?
I'm half sleep. I can't think of some good jokes right now.
But I can get on to the main topic.

I'm really thinking about the road ahead.
I think not only about my self but others as well.
I'm a man that believes that what ever you do in life will effect others you don't even know.
That's one thing that was left out of our upbringing.
I believe that my generation ( if you're born in the 1970's) and the current generation of adults now wasn't thought how to become real adults.
Let's look at our parents' and grandparents' era.
It was a sense of responsibility back then. Neighbors watched out for each other and their kids. Adults had common sense. Honest was in the land.
Now. We do things without care. we don't do things as a team or a community. Everybody want to have an stirred up ant pile mentality. The selfish way people are doing things is the reason why things are going down hill.  The idea of trying to gain a better way of life by destroying other hopes and dreams, preventing people from moving ahead and not working as a team will not work.
Also we're adults now. We have to be there for the young kids out there. Teenagers need help more than ever now.
The bottom line is we need to lose the " Not my problems" mentality.  You'll never know what effect helping some one will do to the world or the future.

Really this is how i think and why i do what i do.
I feel every info I gave out, every project I'm involved, and every person I talk to can help prevent something bad or prevent a person from doing something bad.
I'm not saying everybody I talk to will do something horrible.

I'm saying is that we all our responsibility for each other.
Your action don't reflect on you only but also your parent your community and the industry that you're in.
Look at how bad the HIV scare made the adult industry look. One man's actions fuck it up for all of us and we don't know his name or who he is.

You see what I'm saying.

I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment